Please check back often as additional resources are added.
State Agency Resources
For more state agencies and resources, please visit the State of Iowa's coronavirus website: https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
- Office of the Governor of Iowa (press releases, proclamations)
- Iowa Department on Aging (resources, tools, and support for seniors)
- Iowa Attorney General's Office (consumer protection, crimes, victim assistance, legal assistance)
- Iowa Economic Development Authority (business guidance)
- Iowa Department of Education (school closings, distance learning, school meal services)
- Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) (family services, assistance programs, Medicaid)
- Iowa DHS Childcare Availability Map (availability of childcare providers)
- Iowa Department of Revenue (taxes)
- Volunteer Iowa (find or post volunteer opportunities)
- Iowa Workforce Development (unemployment benefits)
Community Resources - 211
Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-244-7431 for assistance and referrals to community services, disaster assistance, governmental programs. 211 can offer referrals to types of services such ones listed below.
- 211 Website
- Basic needs resources: food pantries, clothing closets, shelters, rent assistance, utility assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: crisis intervention, health insurance programs, medical information lines, counseling
- Employment Supports: financial assistance, job training, education programs.
- Iowa Legal Aid- Information available in Spanish (evictions, foreclosures, civil cases, housing, domestic violence, employment issues)
- Iowa Legislature (analysis and resources)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Guide (English) (Spanish)