This Council is no longer in existence. HF634 instituted the Justice Advisory Board and eliminated this Board, the Criminal & Juvenile Justice Planning Advisory Council, and the Sex Offender Research Council.
The Public Safety Advisory Board was created in FY 2011 by the Legislature. The purpose of the Board is to provide the General Assembly with an analysis of current and proposed criminal code provisions.
The Criminal and Juvenile Justice Advisory Council determined that its full membership would serve as members of the Public Safety Advisory Board. A listing of members can be accessed on the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Advisory Council page.
- Document2018 Public Safety Advisory Board Report.pdf (726.64 KB)
- Document2017_PSAB_Report.pdf (751.52 KB)
- (FY2017) DocumentCJJP--2016 PSAB Report to the Legislature.pdf (375.87 KB)
- DocumentCJJP_FY2016 PSAB Report to the Legislature.pdf (274.54 KB)
- DocumentPSAB Report 2014.pdf (258.52 KB)
- DocumentPSAB Report 2013.pdf (3.11 MB)
Recent Board Meetings and Minutes
- DocumentCJ-PSAB - SORC Agenda 5-15-2019.pdf (99.9 KB)DocumentCJ-PSAB-SORC Minutes 5-15-2019.pdf (264.75 KB)
- DocumentPSAB Agenda 11-14-2018.pdf (97.15 KB)DocumentPSAB Minutes 11-14-2018.pdf (183.49 KB)
- DocumentPSAB Agenda 9-19-2018.pdf (81.09 KB)DocumentPSAB Minutes 9-19-2018.pdf (173.89 KB)
- DocumentCJJP--PSAB Agenda 11-15-2017.pdf (95.59 KB)DocumentPSAB Minutes 11-15-2017.pdf (178 KB)