Our agency is an advocacy agency—not an enforcement agency. Therefore, we do not have attorneys on staff and cannot dispense legal advice. However, we do offer several practical, unbiased publications aimed at educating women about areas of the law that might affect them.
- Divorce: Things to Consider
- Iowa Women and the Law - 2015
- Pregnancy Discrimination Factsheet
- Sexism in Education: It's Against the Law
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: It's Against the Law
If you believe you have been discriminated against, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission or call 515-281-4121 or 1-800-457-4416. Your city may also have a local human rights or civil rights agency.